Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sooner You Leave, Sooner You're Home

So! I found out what happened to Zac's boat yesterday and why they were "tugged" back to port, when he called me this morning after his shift! They had water mixed in with the fuel and something was also wrong with the pump! But now it is fixed. And i think that's an absolute answer to prayer that the issue is fixed now instead of the issue happening while there way out in the Bering Sea and have no resources. Thank you, Lord. Zac was very positive after his shift today! He has already moved up! This was what his text read "They trust me to direct other people and get like engineering jobs done like building things on the boat so i make the plans and then direct people to do them." I thought that was just awesome and am so so proud of him! Then Zac went to sleep for hours, and when he woke up the boat still hadn't left... and they still haven. Even when Zac called me and said baby were leaving in about 20 minutes... its now been two hours. And let me tell you I am obsessive about watching that boat radar website. Oh! here is the website before i forget again: www.marinetraffic.com.

Gage and I were busy bees today. We took my Aunt Christa for an appointment down in Puyallup and also picked up my cousin Sam while we were down in that area. Gage just loves him. We came home and were pretty busy after that too... not. Gage did a lot of dancing, shaking, jiggin', and cat beating. Yes, i said cat beating. He loves kitties so so much. Felix and Mittens at home, and Oscar here at my moms. He just loves them so much and wants to squeeze the life out of those pour cats. I hate Oscar and Oscar hates me.. and Zac.. and now Gage. Its an ongoing joke about picking on Oscar.. and we've taught Gage well. Here's pictures to prove it for Zac :) :




Good job Gage! He has also developed a love for ice cream:



This chocolate ring around his lips dried from earlier just cracks me up!

Babe, i miss you.

Today was an overall good day. I have realized that I have absolutely no possible control... and God has all the control, so Ive given it over to Him. That is the only way to get through this and though life.

We listened to this song tonight before bed tonight. It puts Gage to sleep; Zac always does it with Gage, and its one of their favorites:


it was beautiful and peaceful, here is Gage during the song:


Beautiful and peaceful.

We ended our night with a prayer to Da, and this was my prayer I prayed for him today for his mind. I prayed this because he is heading out (soon i hope; the sooner he goes, the sooner hes back:)

Lord,
I pray for Your protection on my husband's mind. Shield him from the lies of the enemy. Help him to clearly discern between Your voice and any other, and show him to take every thought captive as You have instructed us to do. May he thirst for Your Word and hunger for Your Truth so that he can recognize wrong thinking. Give him strength to resist lying thoughts. Remind him that he has the mind of Christ. Where the enemy's lies have already invaded his thoughts, I push them back by inviting the power of the Holy Spirit to cleanse his mind. Lord, You have given me authority over all the power of the enemy. By that authority given to me in Jesus Christ, I command all lying spirits away from my husbands mind. I proclaim that God has given Zac a sound mind. He will not entertain confusion, but live in clarity. He will not be tormented with impure, evil, negative, or sinful thoughts but be transformed by the renewing of his mind, that he may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of  God. Enable him to be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Help him to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let his requests be made known to You; and may Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard his heart and  mind through Jesus Christ. And finally, whatever things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, having virtue, or anything praiseworthy, let him think on these things.

We trust in you Lord,
Amen.
Goodnight hunny/daa, we love and miss you,
Britt&Gage


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't sleep, so I got up (it's 5:00) and checked the marine website ... and they're off! It looks like they bypassed Bellingham all together. I wonder why?

    Those pictures are so great! So that's the cat that scratched Gage, huh. Lol. Looks like Gage hasn't forgotten. Haha!

    I love, love, love that black and white picture! :)

    Great prayer, Britt. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

leave zac a love note...