Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the Air

Valentine's Day is coming up... yay. I am excited, but its so bittersweet. This is our fourth one together, our first one as a married couple.. both "yay's." And... he's not here. Boo. But the thing is, i love him more today than i did yesterday; I appreciate him more than I did yesterday; and i want him forever more than I did yesterday. Everyday my love gets stronger and stronger for my man. And im so thankful for that. I may have to spend this day alone, but im not alone.

Zac and I have been throughour ups and downs, good times and bad. At the end of the day there is no one i would rather be to laying next to, calling my husband and best friend, or in our case right now- waiting every second of every day for a message or phone call.

It was so cute, before Zac left he made me promise no one but Gage would be my Valentine here. And of course, i promised. It wont be broken. So this year Gage is not only my Valentine but my mom and grandma have now claimed him too because they are alone as well. When I was Gage's age, my mom and dad werent married yet. So for Valentine's Day my mom took me and we went with my grandma to Giorgio's Pizza... and that's where were going this year again! Gage is coming of course.

I know this post is short, very random, and has no pictures. But its intended for Zac to know i love him and ONLY him, no matter what. Even when we argue, have silly fights, bad hair days and acne, i love you. I am yours and you are mine. So on Tuesday, i'll be asking this question for our fourth year..

Be mine, Valentine?

I love you hunny, no matter what. I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave zac a love note...